- All-in-one terminal Series (39)
- Display Series (17)
- AUTO-ID/AIDC Series (36)
- Self-Service Series (6)
- Peripherals/Accessories (17)
TEP220 Thermal Label Printer
- Thermal Label Printer with virtual serial port mode, USB port support OPOS application.
- Compatible with EPSON ESC/POS and STAR Line mode command sets.
- Support paper near end and black mark detection.
- Connect and printer faster, stop Receipt misprinting.
- Support connecting to WLAN printing.
- Thermal Printer with high-speed driver printing mode,66% improvement in print.
Share this product
TEP220 80 mm thermal label printer with auto scanning for 1.5 million cuts,can support Windows / Linux / OPOS driver system.Supply virtual serial port mode,and USB port support OPOS applications.Connecting to WLAN printing is greatly suitable for shipping labep printing.
There is no requirement to use ink or toner with the thermal label printer. It needs to print with heat technology and special thermal paper, reducing printing costs and time. The print head generates heat by operating an accurate calculation. It tends to start a thermochemical reaction and thereafter prints on the label.
80 mm thermal label printer also used as shipping label printer, has the ability to print shipping labels with a name, address, weight, tracking barcode, and so on.
Direct thermal line
83mm diameter max.
Input: AC 110V/220V, 50~60Hz Output: DC 24V/2.5A
DC 24V 1A
Print head life
Auto cutter life
1.5 million cuts
Support Windows/Linux/OPOS driver
195 x 160 x 145mm